Tuesday, October 30, 2012

ORANGE you glad I didn't say Purple?


Remember that "Knock, knock" joke...Knock, knock. Who's there? Purple. Purple, who? Knock, knock. Who's there? Purple. Purple, who? Knock, knock. Who's there??? Orange! Orange, who??? 

Okay...see punch line above in title. I know, I know...sooo obnoxious, I'm a dork!!! :)


In the spirit of Fall, I thought it would be fun to share some orange goodies! I love the feel of a vibrant orange, don't you? It just adds an unexpected "pop" of color to one's life! 

Enjoy my picks!
Oh, and remember to just "click" on the links for more info.! :)



 Joom sells really great graphic pillows!



Visit Dime Store Vintage for fun, colorful "word art" and vintage finds to add something special to your room.



I really liked the look of these hooks from The Shabby Shak!  Orange is an unexpected color for a wall hook...kinda fun, don't ya think?!?!?


How about a cute little cardigan sweater (also available in other colors)? Check this one out from Eddie Bauer!



Whipped Style shows some great decorating ideas with pumpkins...Just LOVE this one!




Who couldn't use an organic, homeopathic Home Remedy as we go into the winter months? This one varies from the one I typically use , with the addition of honey.



For handmade perfumes, visit Piixl Wix Candle Co.!


If you journal or sketch, these handmade leather notebooks from Conduit Press are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment